Here we aim to provide existing and potential investors with up to date and historical information on Travis Perkins including our share price, recent financial reports and accounts and presentations made to analysts and investors.
You can see the financial calendar for this year and find details on the AGM, plus other investor relations materials and tools.
If you have any questions on your shareholding, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for an answer.
On 20 February 2013, we announced our Preliminary Results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2012. The highlights are as follows:
Like For Like Sales Outperformance
Exposure to RMI Market
Find out more
Average 10 Year Expansion
- Group revenue up 1.4% at £4,845m, down 1.4% on a like-for-like basis
- Adjusted operating profit, up 4.3% to £327m, adjusted PBT up by 1.1% to £300m, and
adjusted EPS up 2.1% to 95.1p
- Reported PBT after exceptional items up 16.2% to £313m
- Increased adjusted operating margin to 6.7%
- Free cash flow generated of £242m
- Underlying £155m debt reduction, net debt down to £452m, with lease adjusted net
debt to EBITDAR at 3.2x (2011: 3.4x)
- Full year dividend of 25p per share up 25%, with dividend cover now 3.8 times
Increased BSS synergy target achieved and integration programme near completion
Toolstation network expansion to 123 branches and Toolstation Europe trial launched
in the Netherlands
Gross margin before synergies increased by 0.2%
Tight cost control, like-for-like overheads down 2.3%
Solfex systems acquired on 30 January 2013 for initial consideration of £8m