Here we aim to provide existing and potential investors with up to date and historical information on Travis Perkins including our share price, recent financial reports and accounts and presentations made to analysts and investors.
You can see the financial calendar for this year and find details on the AGM, plus other investor relations materials and tools.
If you have any questions on your shareholding, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section for an answer.
On 20 February 2013, we announced our Preliminary Results for the 12 months ended 31 December 2012. The highlights are as follows:
Like For Like Sales Outperformance
Exposure to RMI Market
Find out more
Average 10 Year Expansion
- Revenue growth of 1.6%; 0.9% on a like-for-like basis
- Revenue in the final two months of the half increased by 7%, 6.1% like-for-like
- Adjusted profit before tax up £5m to £136m up 4.1%
- Profit after tax of £106m down 18.9%
- Adjusted EPS up 6% to 43.9p from 41.4p
- Net debt reduced by £46m to £406m driven by increased free cash flow of £116m
- 25% increase in interim dividend to 10.0p
- Start to the year very tough with significant deflation
- Considerable step up in performance in May and June
- Strong cost control in General Merchanting division
- Revenue for Specialist division up 8.0%
- Operating margin up 0.4% in Plumbing and Heating
- Acquisition of Solfex in the renewable energy products sector