As a supplier, you commit to:
• Protect your workers from dangerous or harmful operations whilst they’re engaged in manufacturing
• Make sure all workers involved in product manufacture and supply are treated fairly and with respect for
their human rights.
• Meet, or work towards meeting, the principles of the Ethical Trade Initiative (ETI) Base Code.
• Take positive steps to ensure that Modern Slavery has no place in your businesses or supply chain.
• Find new sources for any minerals contained in your products where these are identified as coming from
recognised areas of conflict.
• Conduct your operations in line with all applicable competition laws.
• Prevent the use of, and not condone any corrupt activity, bribery or inducement with the aim of securing
an improper or unfair business advantage.