- In conjunction with the Chairman, provide coherent leadership of the Company, including having a thorough understanding of the Company’s business sectors, building close connections with suppliers and customers and representing the Group to stakeholders, including customers, suppliers, government, shareholders, financial institutions, employees, the media, the community and the public.
- Ensure the effective communication of the Group’s Mission, Vision and Values and application of the Business Principles, and/or other behavioural standards.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop Group strategy having regard to the interests of the Group’s stakeholders.
- Present proposals on major investments or divestments to the Board and thereafter ensure a periodic Board review.
- Make annual proposals to the Board on strategy, including the three year strategic and financial plan.
- Execute the strategy approved by the Board regularly review operational performance and strategic direction and provide periodic updates to the Board.
- Lead the presentation of strategy and financial results to analysts, investors and potential investors.