Travis Perkins, the UK’s largest supplier of building materials has announced a number of senior leadership team appointments to the Group Leadership Team.
- Dean Pinner, currently Managing Director of CCF, has been appointed Managing Director of Keyline Civils Specialist
- Catherine Gibson, currently Managing Director of Travis Perkins Tool Hire, has been promoted to the role of Managing Director of CCF
- Dave Evans, currently CFO of the Plumbing and Heating business has been promoted to Managing Director of that business
Managing Director for the Travis Perkins merchant business, Kieran Griffin, and Managing Director of BSS, Angela Rushforth, were already in post and will now take their seats on the Group Leadership Team.
Today’s appointments follow the Group’s continued recovery in the third quarter which saw like for like growth of 3.9%, driven by strong demand from domestic Repair, Maintenance and Improvement (RMI) construction activity. During the quarter, the Group also made further progress in strengthening the core of its trade businesses, in addition to completing the disposal of Tile Giant.
Travis Perkins CEO, Nick Roberts, commented:
“The changes we have announced today mean that all of our major businesses are represented on the Group Leadership Team. This will help us drive greater coherence around our collective priorities, encourage innovation and more effective collaboration around intelligence, ideas and resources."
“These appointments also demonstrate the strong leadership pipeline we have, and our ability to fill critical roles with internal talent. They also underline our commitment to creating unique career development opportunities across our business, and I am very much looking forward to working with this new, extended team.”
Notes to editors:
- Catherine Gibson started out as an Operations Director in the South East, rising to Regional Managing Director, and then in 2018 becoming Managing Director for Travis Perkins Tool Hire; a business she has been credited with successfully growing and transforming within the Group through a focus on customer proposition.
- Dave Evans has a wealth of experience, not only as a result of his seven-year tenure with Travis Perkins, but also from a number of years of working in finance roles within the British, Irish and Australian retail sectors, with well-known firms such as Coles Group and Alliance Boots. He replaces Andrew Harrison who is retiring.
- Dean Pinner has gained a wealth of knowledge and expertise during his six years with the group. He has an impressive track record of leading teams to deliver outstanding performance, in both CCF and, before then, in Keyline Civils Specialist for the Midlands and South West Regions.
Further information about the Travis Perkins Group Leadership team members is available here.
Travis Perkins plc:
Travis Perkins plc is the UK's leading supplier of materials to the building, construction and home improvement markets. The Group operates 20+ businesses from almost 2,000 sites across the UK and employs over 28,000 people. With a proud heritage that can be traced back over 200 years, our employees are continuing that tradition by working with our customers to build better, together. For more information, please visit www.travisperkinsplc.co.uk.
Travis Perkins plc
Tel: 01604 592307